#30196 Patch for Extreme Situations Committee of Nizhnevartovsk.
According to the tales of old people and researches of ethnographers the wooden quay appeared in 1909 on the bank of the great Ob River where the Vakh River falls into the Ob River. Merchants’ steamers began to put in to the quay to get firewood.
In three years passengers and ship-owners who were passing the quay saw five houses on the bank near the quay. The houses had been built in winter and 11 people lived there. People were engaged in provision of the firewood, fir animals-hunting, and fishing. Among the first special emigrants were Panov, Silkin and Pletnyev.
In January of 1924 the Soviet ....learn more